- Die-cast aluminum alloy camera body
- Tough, scratch and scuff-resistant black vinyl covering
- Polished chrome trim to protect exposed metal surfaces.
- Exclusive 90º twist-lock bayonet lens mount
- Twin 3/8-inch threaded sockets for tripod and pistol grip use
- Hot shoe with synchronous center contact for accessories.
- laterally-reversed, 53 x 53mm upright ground glass display
- High-intensity Fresnel lens to illuminate matte viewing screen
- Extra-bright 14mm center spot with horizontal split-image rangefinder and surrounding microprism ring
- Etched hairline grid markings to facilitate accurate image alignment.
- Interchangeable eye-level pentaprism viewfinders with and without built-in full aperture TTL exposure metering
- Two fast, ultra-sensitive cadmium sulfide cells (TTL finder)
- Center-weighted averaging measurement with LED readout (TTL finder)
- Laterally-correct, 53 x 53mm upright ground glass display (TTL and prism finder)
- 45º sighting angle (TTL and prism finder)
- 3X eyepiece magnification (TTL and prism finder)
- Recess to accommodate individual correction lenses. (TTL and prism finder)
- Precision, stainless steel or cloth curtain focal plane shutter with horizontal traverse for consistent lens-to-lens exposure.
- Ten programmed speeds from 1/2 to 1/1000 second, plus Bulb.
- FP-X electronic flash sync with open curtain from 1/2 to 1/30 second.
- Standard PC tip socket for flash cord.
- Interlock to prevent triggering shutter before dark slide is withdrawn.
- Flag to indicate signal status of shutter wind.
|Film type ||120 roll|
|Image size ||6x6 cm|
|Kit Lens ||MC Volna-3 2.8/80|
|Mount ||B-type bayonet|
|Shutter type ||Gold or black metal coil focal plane shutter, horizontal traverse|
|Shutter speeds ||1/1000, 1/500, 1/250, 1/125, 1/60, 1/30, 1/15, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, and B (manual)|
|Flash synchronization type ||X sync, through hot shoe and PC connection|
|Maximum shutter speed for flash synch ||1/30 sec|
|Interior Flocked ||black|
|Finder ||Split-image focusing screen with microprism and ground-glass rings. Accepts folding waist level finder or TTL-metered prism finder|
|Field of view ||53x53 mm|
|TTL-metered prism ||with 3x magnification|
|Aperture metering ||full|
|ISO range ||from 6 to 3200|
|TTL-metered prism power source ||1-1/2-volt button type (A76, LR44, or equivalent), 3 required|
|Tripod screw mount ||Two 3/8" mounts|
|Size ||175x115x162 mm|
|Weight ||2.1 kg|